As a company, Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental issues take precedence in all areas of our operation. We are committed to ensuring that the health, safety and security of all our employees are of absolute importance. Therefore, we create continuous awareness and training on IBJWWSL’s safe work ethics, quality service delivery and responsibility to the environment.
In order to ensure safe and incident-free operations, we adhere to the highest safety standards even at the compromise of operations.
We are environmentally aware and ensure we make little or no damage to the environment where we operate.
Accordingly, we are committed to
- Meet or exceed all applicable QHSSE laws, regulations and industry requirements related to our work activities in whichever country we operate in.
- Comply with and put in place, a quality control and quality assurance system that meets global standards.
- Strive for zero harm to personnel and property by holding health and safety as our first priority.
- Strive for zero oil spills and minimize the impact of our operations on the environment.
To fulfill our commitment, we will.
- Ensure that all personnel, whether working directly for us or on our behalf work responsibly and meet our QHSSE standards in recognition of being held accountable for individual performance, and the performance of those working under our supervision.
- Treat QHSSE issues with equal value to financial and operations issues.
- Provide the resources, training and development to ensure that work is carried out safely, professionally and with full consideration for environmental protection.
- Require every employee to take personal responsibility for his/her own and others safety and towards meeting quality, health, safety, security and environmental objectives.
IBJ World Wide Services Limited and its associated partners have a duty to comply with this QHSSE Policy. By so doing, we believe we will create a professional QHSSE culture and continuously improve our services.
IBJ WORLD WIDE SERVICES LIMITED (IBJWWSL) is a company with specific objective to lead within our expertise area of:
- Marine Logistics and Support Services, including provision of offshore supply vessels.
- General utility/ supply vessels.
- Anchor handling tug supply vessels.
- Emergency Rescue Vessels.
- Offshore Security Vessels.
- House Boats, Barges, Tug Boats, Crew Boats, etc.
- Ship Agency/ Management.
- Car Leasing.
- Supply of associated marine and general services manpower.
- Supply of Petroleum products.
The Management team of IBJWWSL and employees are committed to the quality of our services and stated quality objectives. We will maintain a quality management system to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:20008 standard. To meet our objective IBJWWSL will:
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our management system by setting objectives and targets which are continually reviewed during the annual management review to ensure they are understood, acted upon and met.
- Providing training, support, resources and encouragement to all its employees to ensure they realize their full potential in meeting the quality policy for its continuing suitability.
- Meet any statutory and regulatory requirements that apply to products, processes and activities as it relates to us.
- Maintain an operation which establish our competitive position in the market and meet the needs of all our stakeholders.
IBISO JOHNBULL JOE,
IBJ WORLD WIDE SERVICES LIMITED is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. We will strive to improve our environmental performance overtime and to initiate addition projects and activities that will further reduce our impacts on the environment. Our commitment to the environment extends to our staff, client and the community in which we operate. We are committed to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Prevent pollution whenever possible.
- Train all our staff on our environmental program and empower them to contribute and participate.
- Ensure that wastes are decently disposed in line with our waste management plan and legal requirements.
- Communicate on environmental commitment and efforts to our clients, staff and our community; and
- Continually improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts.
IBISO JOHNBULL JOE,